Tilos is a small island in the Aegean Sea, located between Kos and Rhodes.
Its permanent resident population is just over 500 inhabitants.
In mythology, Tilos was the son of Helios and Alia.
Telos had come to island to find herbs to heal his mother,
and later returned to build a temple dedicated to Apollo and Poseidon.
The port is just 100 meters from Sunrise Apartments so you can start your vacationimmediately when you arrive by boat!
• The ancient town and medieval castle on the hill of St. Stephen.
• The paleontological and archaeological collection of finds on the island.
• The cave Charkadio with paleontological findings.
• The churches of Panagia Theotokissas, Holy Trinity and the monastery of St.Panteleimon, built in the late 15th century.
• The medieval castle of Messara